Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Marijuana


I just love everything about marijuana; learning about it, talking about it, smoking it, breaking it up and smelling it. As bad as you may think of this, Marijuana is like a friend to me; people may tell me to stop hanging out with it and I could, but I would never want to. It is a beautiful herb and flower, with absolutly no evil attached.

I wish that when i grow up i can smoke the herb freely, smoking a blunt on the beach or on a beautiful day taking a stroll in the park and lighting up a spliff.

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." (Thomas Jefferson)

I prefer civil disobedience, since it is the right as a person to disobey unjust laws. The herb is not nesessarily used to get fucked up, it is more spiritual and beautiful that that; it gives creativity, openmindedness, and happiness. It is more of a plant than ever a drug. A drug to me, is something chemically manmade, when marijuana is as much of a plant as trees or grass. Something so natural is praised in other cultures and disgraced upon in ours. I think if we learn to adapt it to our culture, the benefits will grant us only prosperity.

No comments: